Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Top 5 Songs of the Week #3


Top Songs of the Week:
  1. Nice Guys By: Chester See and Ryan Higa
  2. Remember When (Push Rewind) By: Chris Wallace
  3. Tangled By: Maroon 5
  4. My Wish By: Rascal Flatts
  5. Fortune Teller By: Maroon 5
           This week I decided to show you guys one of my favorite songs of all the time that has a funny video. "Nice Guys" By Chester See and Ryan Higa is my favorite song on Ryan's YouTube channel. This is one of my favorite songs because it is funny, but still has a sweet spot close to end. I have to say that one of my favorite lines is "I never open a door or pull out a chair, you can tell me how your day was, but I don't really care, and if you ever get cold you'll just have to hack it cause I'd be cold too of I gave you my jacket." "Nice Guys" is definitely a hilarious song that has the power to brighten up anyone's day.
          "Remember When" is a great song that anyone can relate to. This song is basically talking about a guy who is remembering what his girlfriend and him used to do before they broke up. He even remembers when they stole her dad's car. This is when he says "Do you remember when we stole your dad's car, I never thought we'd take it that far yeah we were flying so high yeah partners in crime so why'd we ever say goodbye." Although this song is a little bit sad because you can feel his pain, you can still see and feel the good times that he had with his ex girlfriend.
          Maroon 5 has always been my favorite band, and the song "Tangled" is one of the reasons why. "Tangle" is basically about a guy who did some bad things to a girl which he now regrets. In this song he compares himself to an insect while she is just "a helpless victim of a spider's web." This song can relate to almost all of us who have done some things we regret, and are scared to even face the person we harmed. I believe that this song is fitting for everyone, and if it isn't right for you well I congratulate you.
          Rascal Flatts has made many great songs but "My Wish" is absolutely one of their more touching songs. This song is about a guy whose girlfriend has to make many difficult choices. He is helping her choose by saying things like "And if you're faced with a choice and you have to choose I hope you choose the one that means the most to you." "My Wish" is a very touching song that could make anyone tear up a little.
          "Fortune Teller" is another song by the great band known as... Maroon 5. This song makes me laugh a little because it reminds me of one of my family members. When someone asks him a question like "What do you think will happen?" and he will answer "What do I look like a fortune teller?" Maroon 5 has made another song that makes it into my top songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment